Guest Post on Pristiner
A guide to eco-friendly travel guest posting with Pristiner
Pristiner is a fast-growing eco-friendly community with great initial engagements: Instagram interactions are typically above 10% of views, and some Instagram post views are exceeding 33k. And we haven’t even officially launched yet. That’s where you come in.
Guest blogging and guest posting on Pristiner.com is a simple process that we’re making into a win-win for us both:
- You would like to expand your name in eco-friendly blogging with a fast-growing, premium-branded site.
- We want to meet and feature eco-friendly travelers and bloggers.
- We are working on (hush!) big partnerships with boutique hotels, tour companies, conservation groups, and nonprofits. Get in on the ground level now.
- Your author pic is shown everywhere and the post is promoted on our social media platforms.
- We are generous with our backlinking.
Pristiner Contributor Values
To become a Pristiner contributor, there are a few things that will help you to get your article accepted and published. First and foremost, I would like to call out that we don’t accept paid content or sponsored content, as this is a not-for-profit eco-friendly travel community.
Our goal is to make eco-friendly travel glamorous, desirable, and dead easy.
How to Become a Pristiner Contributor
Please take a look at our eco-travel blog and familiarize yourself with our tone of our content. While you are there, I recommend reading these posts. Now, take a moment to laugh because you and I both know you can, and will, do better.
What are we looking for in green travel guest posters?
We are actively looking for eco-friendly guest blog submissions that are:
- Hotel reviews
- Tour company reviews
- Travel guides
- Video (note your video will be hosted on Youtube)
- Social Media Marketing
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
Pristiner Guest Blogging Guidelines
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Review Process: Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content. I’ll need to do my own due diligence on any travel business you recommend to ensure they fit the Pristiner criteria of low waste, sustainable materials, and community involvement. Any supporting evidence would be appreciated.
- Article Quality: Make sure your grammar is on-point. Try using Grammarly or similar tools to perfect the work.
- Article Veracity: Please only pitch stories that are accurate.
- Photos + Videos: Please specify if you’ll be submitting your own images or if you’ll be submitting images that will be credited from a 3rd party. Our videos are hosted on Youtube (as it keeps hosting fees down), so will need to be uploaded to the Pristiner YouTube channel.
- Reposting: We’ll repost you with credit to our Instagram / Pinterest / Facebook / LinkedIn pages. If you are able to share your hero image in all relevant sizes (Canva does a great job of this), it would be rad.
- Self-promotion: I’m always happy to help a fellow eco-warrior out. Be reasonable, though.
- Copyright: If you submit a post to Pristiner, we need to avoid any DMCA related issues. That means it becomes Copyrighted by Pristiner (you can always link back to it) and we need to make sure you’ve not plagiarized it from anywhere.
- Comment: Get involved in the comment thread please.
- Style Guide: We like to have a voice that is friendly, knowledgeable, and that doesn’t use exclamation points. We try to use US English & spelling.