Rimba Resort in Sibu Island, Malaysia is a perfect eco-friendly getaway from Singapore. They stand out from the pack with their:
- Commitment to the environment
- Energetic and friendly staff
- Rimba attracts a great set of likeminded guests
Know before you go:
- This is a rustic resort, meaning there will potentially be bugs and you’re not looking at thousand count Egyptian cotton sheets. It’s all part of the fun!
- Expect this to be a self-guided experience; you’ll need to be able to manage your own transport
- Bring your snorkel gear, if you have some
- Watch the monsoon season – best to go after Chinese New Year
Color cannot be blank.
Map Color cannot be blank.